Wednesday 26 September 2012

LFC Young Boys

We have such a great young squad! in my personal opinion, Jonjo Shelvey is going to be one of the world’s best centre midfielders one day, just like Gerrard; Suso is going to be the next Ozil and Stirling, well hasn't got a player which I can compare him too. Our young squad is looking so promising for the future. As much as we slag off Brendan Rodgers, even I do, he is doing a great job of getting our young players first team experience and making them better.

Rodgers style of play is good and will work in the future, and I can understand where all Liverpool fans are coming from but when we get used to the way Rodgers plays, we are going to be outstanding.

Carroll is another controversial decision, I think that if Rodgers really can’t find a place in his squad for him, then sending him on loan to west ham was a good plan, but the option for west ham to buy him for 18 million is disgraceful. Carroll is a top player and I don't feel Rodgers gave him enough time to prove himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment